Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, ideas for inventions but hopefully it will give you something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, InventHelp Pittsburgh Corporate Headquarters you still need to own a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an insurance policy you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or new product idea that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.